According to sealing structure, ball valve can be classified into floating ball valve and trunnion ball valve. Floating ball valve mainly utilizes the fluid pressure to press the ball on the seat, forming floating seal. For that, the pressure and size are limited. The ball of the trunnion type is fixed and sustained by upper bearing and lower bearing which are installed on valve body. Sealing is realized when spring and fluid pressure push the valve seat to the ball. So the torque of trunnion ball valve is smaller than floating ball valve and can be applies to high pressure and large size. Common straight through ball valve is widely used to cut off fluid. It should not be used to control flow which may cause seal ring erosion. Three way ball valve and four way ball valve are utilize to change the direction of the fluid. Xinhai Ball Valves, API 608, API 6D, BS 5351, forged, cast steel, floating, trunnion, metal to metal seat, side entry, top entry, full welded. 1/2 - 48 inch.
- Ball Valves (18)
- Butterfly Valves (15)
- Check Valves (21)
- Gate Valves (6)
- Globe Valves (5)
- Plug Valves (20)
- Strainers (7)
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- Valves for water supply pipeline and their installation positions
- Principles of choosing valves for water pipeline 1. When the diameter of a pipe is less than or equal to 50mm, choose globe valves, whereas when the diameter is more than 50mm, use gate valves or...
- Pneumatic butterfly valves installation guide
- A installation guide of a pneumatic butterfly valve, a type of butterfly valve, including installation requirements, tips, procedures, and precautions: 1. Before installation, make sure you ha...
- Introduction of ball valves
- The appearance of a ball valve was after the Second World War. Although the invention of a ball valve dates back to the early 20th century, this structural patent failed to complete its...
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves A butterfly valve is a rotary valve which is open or closed by rotating a disk-shaped, circular or rectangular closure member fo...