Oil & gas
Oil and Gas industry includes exploration, extraction, refining, transporting, and marketing petroleum products. The largest volume products of the oil and gas industry are fuel oil and gasoline. The industry is usually divided into three major components: upstream, midstream and downstream.
Xinhai valves meet oil & gas industry upstream, midstream, downstream demands of reliability, corrosion resistance, temperature, pressure, vibration, etc.
NO.2013 Valves catalog download
View and download valve product literature, sales brochures and more.
read more >>
read more >>
News & Events
- Valves for water supply pipeline and their installation positions
- Principles of choosing valves for water pipeline 1. When the diameter of a pipe is less than or equal to 50mm, choose globe valves, whereas when the diameter is more than 50mm, use gate valves or...
- Pneumatic butterfly valves installation guide
- A installation guide of a pneumatic butterfly valve, a type of butterfly valve, including installation requirements, tips, procedures, and precautions: 1. Before installation, make sure you ha...
- Introduction of ball valves
- The appearance of a ball valve was after the Second World War. Although the invention of a ball valve dates back to the early 20th century, this structural patent failed to complete its...
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves
- The definition, characteristics and classification of butterfly valves A butterfly valve is a rotary valve which is open or closed by rotating a disk-shaped, circular or rectangular closure member fo...